Latest Instagrams
Thursday, 1 December 2016

Winter Makeup Palette & Vlogmas

      Winter is just around the corner and the holidays are upon us. It is time to start thinking about our makeup and skin care. For the winter I usually darken my make up just a little bit. pulling out my reds and raspberry coloured lipsticks. wearing darker shadows on my lids and a thicker black eyeliner. My favourites include LOREAL Pro Matte Foundation with Black Ink Liner from Sephora.
     Skin Care I use a heavier moisturisier and still drink lots of water. I have basically no skin care routine but I am trying to get into the habit. for christmas I hope to get No 7 skin care products so I can test them out.
      I will be doing Vlogmas this year so please go follow me on youtube and check out my previous vlogs from June 2016. I will post my first vlog on December the 2nd, and I will vlog all the way to christmas and maybe for bonus I'll do a New Years vlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment