Latest Instagrams
Thursday, 1 December 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation

        Hello everyone I hope you guys are enjoying my blog so far. Today I am bring you a review on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation. So I am a little late on the band wagon for this product. My shade is Warm Tan, and it retails for $25.00 on Sephora's website.
      This is good for people with normal to oily skin like the packaging recommends. People with dry flaky skin wold not like this because it is very matte. If you are dry I would suggest to wear a good moisturizer and oil underneath this foundation and aluminizing powder.
       I will say that it tends to wear off around the T zone and the outer rim of your face. I recommend  wearing concealer with it. I personally do wear concealer. I haven't tried it, but thats what i would suggest.


No comments:

Post a Comment